Hi, Welcome to my blog!
You will probably want to start by reading the ‘about me‘ page. But other than that I have written this page to help you find your way around my blog a little easier
Links to other pages/sites are often shown as BLACK text on my blog, although sometimes I will make them stand out as links with Purple or blue text if they’re are especially good.
To find your way round my site you can use a variety of methods -
- The tabs at the top of the page will take you to different sections – About Me, Popular Posts, Blogging and Business Help Links, My Guest Bloggers, Published Work, My CV/Resume, Other blogs you might like and Borderline Personality Disorder
- On the Home Page there is a carousel near the topic which has links to some of my most popular posts
- The ‘Recent Posts’ section on the right shows you the 5 most recent posts
- ‘Top Posts’ on the right gives you the most read blogs in the past week
- The ‘categories’ drop down menu on the right hand side enables you to find a post by category
Why not subscribe to my blog so you can be amongst the first to view new posts as they appear!? To do this just click on the ‘keep me informed’ button on the right hand side of the page and enter your email address; or click ‘notify me’ at the bottom of this article when you leave a comment!
I welcome comments and feedback and if you wish to write a guest post or want me to write one for you please just drop me a line and we can arrange something
Right, I’ll let you get back to the blog now! enjoy