One good thing that happened today – My good friend Jan came to visit for the second time this week, girly fun and gossip in the hot tub for the rest of the evening 😀
Status Challenge – A favorite line from a song – Remember the compliments you receive, forget the insults; if you succeed in doing this, tell me how (from Baz Luhrman – Sunscreen) although there are many other great lines in this one too!
Photo Challenge – A picture of your best friend from the opposite gender… guess that would have to be Steve Bosworth HFx (you look better with short hair btw!)
Book Challenge – A Book that makes you cry – I don’t recall ever having cried reading a book… hmmm guess the closest, which was upsetting (though no actual tears) was ‘I choose to Live‘ by Sabine Dardenne. the true story of a girls escape from a peadophile captor.
Film Challenge – A film from your childhood – The Dark Crystal, the best film I ever saw when I was little, still watch it often now its wicked! 😀
Song Challenge – a song that reminds you of somewhere – Bournville College trip to Futuroscope (France) in 2000 🙂
- #30dayblog – Day 6 – Say Something Nice! (showard76.wordpress.com)
- 30 Day Blog Challenge – Day 29 (showard76.wordpress.com)
- 30 Day Blog Challenge – Day 28 (showard76.wordpress.com)
- #30DayBlog Challenge – Day 3: Call to Action (showard76.wordpress.com)
- 30 Day Blog Challenge – Day 30 (showard76.wordpress.com)