The heart is as hard as steel.
Is it really as tricky to feel?
Take me off to lovers land.
Hold my head.
Hold my hand.
Sing your song.
Lets hope this feeling lasts so long!
When I first saw you
You set me alight,
You turned my heart to glass
But I ran away in fright!
Is the a place in your bed for me?
They say to be sexy
They say to be beautiful.
But there is anything,
There is anything you can be!
With your hair like gold.
An your voice like a gentle whisper.
I dream of you with me.
Like a two tier butterfly.
Our bodies entwined from hot to cold.
I dream of this feeling to never die.
With your skin on mine,
Smooth, rich and pale
I feel your body pant and whine
Beating like a panther,
Breathing like a lion.
We become one.
But this is a dream, stuck in a glitch.
Will you be mine, and I be yours?
Thank you for reading! If you have enjoyed reading this post why not retweet this blog to your followers for me? Share a link on your facebook page? or promote this blog wherever you can (without spamming!!!)
Use this link to share this post – http://wp.me/pLoi4-fC
Why not subscribe to my blog so you can be amongst the first to view new posts as they appear!? To do this just click on the ‘keep me informed’ button on the left hand side of the page and enter your email address; or click ‘notify me’ at the bottom of this article when you leave a comment! 😀
And feel free to contact me on twitter, facebook or email – email@example.com if you have any questions, would like to write a guest blog for my site, have a suggestion about something you would like to see me blog about or would like me to write a guest blog for your blog/website 🙂
- Living the Writer’s Dream (thewritersrefuge.wordpress.com)
- dreaming of reality (enreal.wordpress.com)
- Bloggers Say “Less is more!” (dave-lucas.blogspot.com)
- Attract New Blogger Subscribers with YouTube Videos! (brighthub.com)
- (Through the light of day) Why? – Guest Blog by Lydie (showard76.wordpress.com)
- Ideas Suck: A Tale of Lust vs Love (hackfwd.tumblr.com)
- A Conversation About the Love Poem I Wouldn’t Write (alwayscoffee.wordpress.com)