I needed a bit of a break from writing all he time this week, so I spent a bit of time drawing for a change. This didn’t stop me meeting my goals (I had already met most of them by the mid-week point anyway). It has just meant that I haven’t got so far ahead (beyond) my goals as I usually would! lol
So before I let you know how I’ve done with the goals I just wanted to share one of the pictures I drew in my ‘time out’, hope you like it…
I also changed my theme for my blog for this more updated theme, which I think looks much nicer, with clearer text and smoothness…what do you think?
- Write at least 3 blog posts – I had written and scheduled 3 posts by Wednesday, I have only written one additional post since so I don’t have a queue of posts scheduled for the week ahead – best get back to writing quick! lol
- Write at least 250 words on WIP – 573 words on my life story.
- Complete OU weekly learning sessions – I still need to watch a few more videos and do some photoshop work to practise what I’m learning.
- Comment on at least 10 blog posts – Commented on another 1o blog posts and responded to all comments on mine since Wednesday.
- Reply to my emails (daily) – yep, been keeping on top of this one 🙂
- Reply to tweets/RT’s/followers (daily) – been replying but still not really been on chatting much!
- Write any Guest Post I have been asked to do – Just the one this week, I was asked to write the This Week in Mentalists weekly round-up which you can read here – TWIM The Being Social Edition
- Read 1 chapter of fiction – Still need to write my review of Ben Elton‘s ‘Blind Faith’ now that I’ve finished reading it, next to read are the books I am reviewing for the Virtual Book Tour
- Read 1 chapter of non-fiction – 4 chapters of ‘On a knifes Edge’, true story of a BPD sufferer.
- Read at least one news article – I’ve read a few but nothing has been very interesting really, a slow news week!
- Contribute to OU forums – It’s a bit quiet, not much going on in there!
- Contribute to FB forums – Again fairly quiet, posted my artwork in a couple they seemed to like it 🙂
- Compile Twitter lists to manage my followers – Decided to blast this one out of the water, took 3 hours to add almost 1000 people to lists! but at least now I can just maintain the lists when I get new followers… 🙂
- Comment on at least 5 photos in OU studio – I commented on 20 since Wednesday!!
- Schedule/upload my guests/interviews – I have added two of the posts from my Virtual Book Tour authors, just waiting on the content from the third…
All in all another successful week, and I guess I just need to decide do I just remove item 13 now that it is complete or do I change it for something else…?
Thank you for reading! If you have enjoyed reading this post please share it with others who may be interested and I always enjoy receiving feedback and comments 🙂
- ROW80 Second Check-in (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 Check-in Number 3 (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 First Check-In! (showard76.wordpress.com)
- September Challenges and ROW80 Goals (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 Fourth check-in! (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 Fifth check-in! (showard76.wordpress.com)
- And the Writer Said, Let there be Blogs (and a ROW80 Check-In) (doingthewritething.wordpress.com)
- Rant Rave Write Oct. ROW80 Check In (rantravewrite2.wordpress.com)
- Moving On #ROW80 (andrewmocete.com)
- And Now Doing Better #ROW80 (andrewmocete.com)
- I Am ROW80. This Is My First Update. (burinsmith.com)
- #ROW80 & Decency (towriteistowrite.wordpress.com)
- A Community of Writers by Elizabeth Anne Mitchell (aroundofwordsin80days.wordpress.com)
- ROWing Down Highway 80 (thedailywoman.wordpress.com)