It continues to amaze me how much I am getting done in the few short days between check-ins! This check-in is no exception to that, Most of Monday was taken up doing a job application (I wanted to be sure I did a very good application, as I REALLY want this job!) then on Tuesday morning I was busy working on a blog post that had me up at 2am and thinking how little of the things I wanted to do that day were going to get done, true I didn’t do all I had planned but boy, I still go a lot done – don’t you think…?
- Write at least 3 blog posts – I’ve done 3 posts, Herman yesterday and tmoz/fri’s posts which actually had me up at 2am writing because I was so incensed by the topic (in addition to being unable to sleep anyway) still need to write up that Ben Elton review and have another topic in mind…
- Write at least 250 words on WIP – Not had chance yet as been too busy with other stuff, but it’s only half way through the week, plenty of time left 🙂
- Complete OU weekly learning sessions – Completed 8 of the 10 wks photography course content (in a month) just need some quiet time (busy, full house) to watch the remaining videos, and off to take more pics tomorrow…
- Comment on at least 10 blog posts – Struggling to find time to read all these great posts atm! So many posts, want to comment all the time, but not enough time! Still I’ve already commented on 12 so ahead anyway, lol
- Reply to my emails (daily) – Thankfully not too many to deal with atm, mainly blog posts (see above! Lol)
- Reply to tweets/RT’s/followers (daily) – had a chatty afternoon on twitter yesterday after blogging hard (see 1)
- Write any Guest Post I have been asked to do – none to do this week, yet 😦 would you like a guest post?
- Read 1 chapter of fiction – Not done any reading yet with everything else…
- Read 1 chapter of non-fiction – As above…
- Read at least one news article – Read about Jamie Oliver fearing his hard work to improve school meals is being undone by government, tbh I never saw a huge improvement anyway, just less choice! And could it be a publicity stunt on his part – awaiting the new restaurant/tv show/product launch now! (sorry to be to cynical! lol), also read a great piece in mashable about social responsibility spreading its wings; Looking forward to more of this, I think it is important for society’s future!
- Contribute to OU forums – lurking, nowt to comment on atm
- Contribute to FB forums – .posted a few bits and commented on others, not much though
- Artwork for WIP – Changed goal from twitter lists (as completed), now need to sort out cover art for my WIP’s
- Comment on at least 5 photos in OU studio – Commented on 7 photos so far this week…
- Schedule/upload my guests/interviews – None to do yet this week – unless you would like to be my guest?
So yet again I reach Wednesday on target for meeting all my goals by Sunday! Good job as I think it’s going to be a busy weekend so I’m not getting anything done after Friday dinner time by my reckoning!! We’ll see…
How are you al getting on? Would you like a guest spot on my blog? or for me to share a guest post on yours? If so why not leave me a comment so we can sort something out 🙂
Thank you for reading! If you have enjoyed reading this post please share it with others who may be interested and I always enjoy receiving feedback and comments 🙂
- ROW80 checking in for the 6th time! whoot! (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 First Check-In! (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 Fourth check-in! (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 Second Check-in (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 Fifth check-in! (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 Check-in Number 3 (showard76.wordpress.com)
- 5 Ways To Double Your Social Media Results (hubspot.com)
- How to Make New Blog Topics (leccoworkshop.com)
- 8 Insanely Simple Tips for Marketing your Blog and Increasing Subscribers (windmillnetworking.com)