Well yet again it has been a successful week in meeting my goals (and exceeding them) and I know it’s blowing my own trumpet but those of you who check-in here regularly will know that I am one you expect nothing less than this from – you do don’t you? (expect me to meet/exceed my goals each week that is) lol
So here we go again with the details of what I have accomplished since my check-in on Wednesday, where as you may recall I only had goals 2, 8 and 9 to complete, with a bit to do on 3, and nothing to do for 7 and 15 due to no guest work this week… so where am I now…
- Write at least 3 blog posts – Was completed for Wednesday check-in have done another 2 posts since then (not including this one) and have 3 to write for next weeks goals (still including the belated Ben Elton review – only thing I haven’t yet gotten round to!)
- Write at least 250 words on WIP – Talk about exceeding goals, how does 4914 words in 5 hours go! Yeah, that’s right! 4914 and a blog post in a single day! Go me! lol
- Complete OU weekly learning sessions – I am now onto the last weeks reading for the photography course (which isn’t due to finish until December, so well ahead of schedule. I had my first tutorial for my Sociology course yesterday and when I came home I did my whole assignment straight away – just a minor edit left to do before I submit it later today 😀
- Comment on at least 10 blog posts – commented on a further 14 posts since Wednesday – making 26 comments this week!!
- Reply to my emails (daily) – Still keeping on top of this one well, phew! email can easily become a huge distraction/time kill if you don’t keep on top of it!
- Reply to tweets/RT’s/followers (daily) – still going strong and I have now surpassed 1000 followers!!
- Write any Guest Post I have been asked to do – I have received a set of video’s to watch and review for Mind which will mean I have some guest posts to write over the next day or so for next weeks goals 🙂
- Read 1 chapter of fiction – I’ve read 14 chapters of The Choice by Lorhainne Eckhart, must review once I’m finished to complement her guest post here as part of her virtual book tour 🙂
- Read 1 chapter of non-fiction – 1 chapters or rather the introduction to my ‘Security’ book for the Sociology course, not much but a start!
- Read at least one news article – haven’t read any extra since Wednesday, but I had read 2 then…
- Contribute to OU forums – I’m combining this and FB forums (12) as one goal from now on to make way for a new goal as these ones are simple and easy to meet as a combined goal, whether just lurking and reading or actually contributing, it all depends on whether there is anything worth contributing to really doesn’t it!?
- Contribute to FB forums – so as I just said removing this to combine with 11, my new goal for 12 – At least 30 minutes exercise/yoga on the Wii Fit every morning. I’m sick of sitting around all day, every day but due to medical/physical problems joining in with external exercise programmes (as I have in the past, such as BMF which I used to love until my legs packed in on me, again…) is no longer an option for me, but I don’t want to start gaining weight due to my sedentary lifestyle so the Wii fit is a simple option I can manage at home and only do things that are not aggravating any joint or other symptoms depending on my capabilities day to day…
- Artwork for WIP – I have done the cover art for one WIP, not sure what I’m going to do for the other two yet, once they are done though I will just change this goal to ‘Do one piece of art/craft’ in general, to take a break from the screen occasionally!
- Comment on at least 5 photos in OU studio – had already completed for Wednesday check-in, now focussing on commenting with recommendations that people should include images for the final assessment 🙂
- Schedule/upload my guests/interviews – Still none to add this week, maybe I’ll get a new guest again next week!?
I hadn’t expected to have time to do anything towards my goals after Friday dinner time due to having so much on this weekend, but have again amazed myself at how even with very little time (due to the tutorial, assignment and other life things) I have still continued to exceed all my goals!
I have also had the honor of being awarded the Versatile Blogger award, but you can read all about that in my post about it on Tuesday…!
Right, I’m off to watch those videos, catch you for the next check-in 😀
How are you all getting on? Would you like a guest spot on my blog? or for me to share a guest post on yours? If so why not leave me a comment so we can sort something out 🙂
Thank you for reading! If you have enjoyed reading this post please share it with others who may be interested and I always enjoy receiving feedback and comments 🙂
- ROW80 checking in for the 6th time! whoot! (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 First Check-In! (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 Fourth check-in! (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 Second Check-in (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 Fifth check-in! (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 Check-in Number 3 (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 Checking in for the 7th time 🙂 (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 and Spooky Towns (thedailywoman.wordpress.com)
- Writing Tip: Is your WIP in need of some manscaping? Pluck out those to-be verbs. (angelaquarles.com)
- ROW80 Check-in and a Look Backward (marcia-richards.com)