This is gonna be a short check-in as I am really not ‘feeling it’ at the moment. I may have made good progress again this week but I’m not so sure how the next week will go as I am having some real problems with my BPD at the moment, very low and emotionally unstable. Hence why I just don’t feel up to saying much today. So I’ll just crack straight on with the check-in…
- Write at least 3 blog posts – I wrote another 2 posts after Wednesday’s check-in, so that makes 4 this week
- Write at least 250 words on WIP – 1559 words added, also have someone reading my life-story/memoir WIP to see if it is working out okay so far, as I’m about 75% finished on the first draft.
- Complete OU weekly learning sessions – starting to work on the next assignment for Sociology
- Comment on at least 10 blog posts – commented on 12 since Wednesday
- Reply to my emails (daily) – done, have quite a few to read today but the are mainly blog subscriptions, so no replies required but may give me a start on the commenting goal for next week…
- Reply to tweets/RT’s/followers (daily) – still keeping up with this one 🙂
- Write any Guest Post I have been asked to do – N/A
- Read 1 chapter of fiction – Started reading Daemon by Daniel Suarez, but I’m going to start again as I was very distracted and couldn’t focus so I have no idea what I read – unusual for me!
- Read 1 chapter of non-fiction – if reading the materials for my coaching course count for this, then I have done two block…
- Read at least one news article – I read several as a result of reading some other blogs and ended up writing a bit of a round-up post of the blogs and their related news articles – People with Mental Health Problems – Sick, Stupid, Scroungers or Stigmatised, Smart, Super-heros?
- Contribute to OU/FB forums – Yeah done.
- 30 minutes of Wii fit per day – I have avoided this one. After going to the chiropractor I’m leaving this hanging for a while I don’t want to undo anything he does to help, I’ll ask him about it at my next appointment see what he thinks before I will consider trying this again.
- Artwork for WIP – I did 4 pieces for my children’s book, it was basically a case of needing to draw over and add colour to the pictures I drew when I wrote the original story collection so I can scan them in to add to the book.
- Comment on at least 5 photos in OU studio – 11 comments made
- Schedule/upload my guests/interviews – N/A
I know a lot of people are considering how they will adjust their goals for the holiday season, I’m not planning to do anything different. I will just have a few days off posting as I guess everyone will be too busy with celebrations to be reading blog posts!?
That’s it for today, how are the rest of you getting on? Do you have things in your life that make it difficult for you to stick with your goals at times? How do you manage when times are tough?
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list of other ROW80 participants…
Thank you for reading! If you have enjoyed reading this post please share it with others who may be interested and I always enjoy receiving feedback and comments 🙂
- ROW80 First Check-In! (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 Check-in – The one with a Memoir Taster (showard76.wordpress.com)