It is also a bit ’empty’, but for a change the reason I have not hit my targets in most of the goals is not for ‘bad’ reasons. It is actually fora VERY GOOD reason.
It was my birthday on 25th and as such I have just had a bit of a break this week (although I did still do some stuff) I’m sure you can all agree this is a fair reason to miss some of the targets!?
If you are so inclined you can read about my birthday present here, otherwise on with the check-in…
- Write at least 3 blog posts – I have written one and a list of topics to do next week.
- Write at least 250 words on WIP – None
- Complete OU weekly learning sessions – up to date and working on that second sociology assignment
- Comment on at least 10 blog posts – Read over 20 commented on 16
- Reply/comment to/on emails/twitter/facebook/forums – yep, as always
- Guest Posts (mine/others) – I have published one guest post and have an interview post to type up for next week.
- Read 1 chapter of fiction – I have read the remainder of my Coaching course materials and some sociology stuff…
- Read 1 chapter of non-fiction – none
- Read at least one news article – 2 not so nice pieces on health care in the Guardian about the Health Bill and Inhumane Mental Health Care
- Artwork for WIP’s – none
- 30 minutes of Wii fit per week – none
So excuse the brevity of this post, now the birthday celebrations are over I intend to pull my finger out and get back to the grindstone! lol
Hope you all enjoyed Thanksgiving, I’m sure the holiday celebrations meant I’m not the only one who didn’t achieve all their goals this week!? lol
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list of other fab ROW80 participants…
Thank you for reading! If you have enjoyed reading this post please share it with others who may be interested and I always enjoy receiving feedback and comments 🙂
- Pantsing, Plotting, Procrastination and Post-Punch Pain (rantravewrite2.wordpress.com)
- Gene Lempp – End in sight; Happy Thanksgiving
- Rant Rave Write P-P-P-Participating
- Pre-Thanksgiving Update, NaNoWriMo & ROW80