After a few downers lately even though my mood hasn’t really improved much I have managed to get back into the groove with my tasks and goals. Making so major progress and I even have a new WIP, a major project that could be a mega breakthrough for me in several ways if I can pull it off!
- Write at least 3 blog posts – 5 done! 😀
- Write at least 250 words on WIP – Not words as such, but I have started building my wordpress website for my new WIP project! 🙂
- Complete OU weekly learning sessions – Spent all day Wednesday getting that 2nd Sociology assignment finished – gave myself a headache that lasted till Friday in the process, but it’s gone so now I can move on 🙂
- Comment on at least 10 blog posts – Starting to struggle to keep up with reading them all now as I keep on subscribing to more and can get 20-40 emails a day with new posts now! I have commented on 16 posts. I’m limiting myself to an hour a day reading and commenting now – so sorry if I don’t comment on your blog often, it may be in my backlog! lol
- Reply/comment to/on emails/twitter/facebook/forums – other than the blog post influx, I’m still on top of all the rest of these, I just need to hope over to one of my BPD groups and add my comments about a book we are reading for our new book club!
- Guest Posts (mine/others) – none to do atm
- Read 1 chapter of fiction – Back in the flow with this one, read 4 chapters to finish On a Knife’s Edge and first 3 chapters of Tempted the 6th book in the house of Night series by P.C and Kristin Cast – my daughter bought it for my birthday, and even though I haven’t read the first 5 I’m reading it, if I like it and want to find out what built up to this book I will get the rest and start from the beginning! 🙂
- Read 1 chapter of non-fiction – first chapter read and reviewed for my BPD book club, The BPD Survival Guide
- Read at least one news article – Mainly a load about Jeremy Clarkson, which prompted my additional post yesterday (I normally only do one post a day!)
- Artwork for WIP’s – 4 sketches for my new top secret WIP project 😀
- 30 minutes of Wii fit per week – none
How have you got on this week?
There are currently two major health awards nominations open for you to nominate/vote for your favourite health bloggers/activists:
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list of other ROWers…
Thank you for reading! If you have enjoyed reading this post please share it with others who may be interested and I always enjoy receiving feedback and comments 🙂