Yes, for once the ‘title’ lady couldn’t come up with anything interesting or inspiring for her mid-week check-in! Very disappointing considering how I rave about good title’s being a key success factor for a post!
I guess I’m just a little distracted, so much going on with the new WIP – which btw is a business project, rather than a piece of writing as such, and of course there’s all the usual work on the goals, which this week have been combined with contest entries (see my posts this coming Thursday, Friday and next Tuesday!)
Another thing that is distracting me is having to search for images for posts again myself, I blame Zemanta, or the lack thereof – Zemanta is the ‘suggestion’ tool that usually recommends images, links, tags, and related posts on wordpress.com but it is currently ‘offline’ while they work out some bugs. I hadn’t realised just how much I rely on this tool, I miss it like crazy and can’t wait for it to be back!!!
Anyway, this has been another productive half-week:
- Write at least 3 blog posts – I have already written 4 posts this week!
- Write at least 250 words on WIP – I have done 2285 words on my Children’s book WIP – which completes the word count for this project!! YAY! 😀 Now I just need to finish the pictures (all of which were drawn by me when I was 11, and just need to be coloured and scanned to add to the book – which is a collection of work written when I was 11) This will then be ready to publish – I’m planning to just publish this as a free pdf on my blog initally. I’m not sure it is something worth doing anything bigger with – I’ll let you be the judge’s when it’s ready!
- Complete OU weekly learning sessions – I’ve raced straight on with the third assignment, it’s not due in till 10th Jan but it is a simple referencing task so I’m planning to get it done within the next week then I can have a break and focus on the other things until January as I will be so far ahead 🙂
- Comment on at least 10 blog posts – Limiting myself to an hour a day is helping my productivity, I have still managed to comment on 13 and have been ‘liking’ a lot more often than I used to – just to show I am ‘reading’ even if I’m not commenting, lol
- Reply/comment to/on emails/twitter/facebook/forums – still keeping to form on this one
- Guest Posts (mine/others) – none to do but have had an email off someone who is interested in doing one, so waiting for the next response on that…
- Read 1 chapter of fiction – None yet this week, today is my reading day, lol
- Read 1 chapter of non-fiction – as above
- Read at least one news article – again, not had chance yet this week, will be having a browse today 🙂
- Artwork for WIP’s – Will get the pictures for the completed WIP done over the next day or two…
- 30 minutes of Wii fit per week – I decided that having been pain free for a few weeks (back on the amitryptiline, working wonders – phew!) I would give it a try, did 20 minutes on Tuesday, but found that there seems to be a problem with the Wii fit board (broken), it wasn’t detecting me ‘stepping off’ properly while doing the ‘step’ exercises – hopefully this also means that the apparent 10lb weight gain (a lot!) is also inaccurate (hope so – putting on 10lb’s in a month is sickening!!) So, not sure what I can do about this now, can I get the board fixed or is it cheaper/easier just to replace it
Nominations are still open for two major blogging health awards:
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
How have you got on this week?
Any tips for fixing the wii board? or should I just get a new one?
Thank you for reading! If you have enjoyed reading this post please share it with others who may be interested and I always enjoy receiving feedback and comments 🙂