It barely seems like a day has gone since the Wednesday check-in. At that point I had knocked out plenty of my goals for this week. Now I’m looking at how little extra I’ve added since then and wondering where did the time go!?
And the major joy is that Zemanta is back up and running! yay! No more trawling around for pictures (unless I want to) and lots of handy links and related posts I can utilise within my own 😀
Well, of course in reality (as always) I’ve actually achieved plenty, but (also as always) it doesn’t feel like anywhere near enough! doh! lol
I spent one day drawing, colouring and scanning my pictures from 24 years ago (Gosh, 24 years since I was 11, it doesn’t feel like it was that long ago!).
I had a strange day where I couldn’t stay awake at all, I thought I may be coming down with something as I kept falling asleep all day long – this was the day I had hoped to get my weekly reading done, so that is a bit lacking because I just couldn’t keep my eyes open. Literally I got up at about 8am, was asleep again by 9.30, awoke around 11 had something to eat checked my emails, went back to sleep and this cycle continued all day, with just an hour or two awake followed by an hour or two asleep. There was no reason for this, I had slept well the night before (and every night this week), I was just overcome with fatigue
Luckily the next day I woke up fine. I got my next assignment done – this one wasn’t due in till January! But it seemed like such a simple task compared to the last one, I had only intended to ‘look’ at it and before I knew it I had finished it!
So, this is how my goals look for the second half of the week:
- Write at least 3 blog posts – 4 done in the first half of the week, none since.
- Write at least 250 words on WIP – No extra words done as been working on the pictures…
- Complete OU weekly learning sessions – Third assignment done and submitted, as stated above it wasn’t due to January!
- Comment on at least 10 blog posts – The balance and time limit is working well for reading, liking and commenting. 16 commented on.
- Reply/comment to/on emails/twitter/facebook/forums – Going well, as always 🙂
- Guest Posts (mine/others) – none to do yet.
- Read 1 chapter of fiction – I only managed one Chapter of Tempted on my reading day (see above)
- Read 1 chapter of non-fiction – none
- Read at least one news article – I’ve been browsing lots trying to understand our stance on the eurozone crisis – still not really got the grasp of it yet, maybe I’m just over complicating things – maybe when I ‘get it’ I will write a post about it so others can understand it in simple terms as the whole situation is baffling :S
- Artwork for WIP’s – All done, now just need to edit and include then finally publish the children’s book 😀
- 30 minutes of Wii fit per week – Given that the wii board appears to be broken I haven’t been back on this week. I need to see if I can get a new board cheaply…
Check out how the other ROW80er’s are getting on – Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
How have you got on this week?
Thank you for reading! If you have enjoyed reading this post please share it with others who may be interested and I always enjoy receiving feedback and comments 🙂