ROW80 Round four comes to a close today and we have all achieved so much over the last 80 days!
My weekly goals for the 80 days were (subject to a few amendments you can read about here):
- Write at least 3 blog posts –
- Write at least 250 words on WIP –
- Complete OU weekly learning sessions –
- Comment on at least 10 blog posts –
- Reply/comment to/on emails/twitter/facebook/forums –
- Guest Posts (mine/others) –
- Read 1 chapter of fiction –
- Read 1 chapter of non-fiction –
- Read at least one news article –
- Artwork for WIP’s –
- 30 minutes of Wii fit per week –
So how much have I done in the last 80 days…
- Write at least 3 blog posts – I have written a grand total of 78 posts in the last 80 days, including 24 check-ins. An average of 7 posts per week
- Write at least 250 words on WIP – I have written 13449 words, an average of 1,222 words per week.
- Complete OU weekly learning sessions – I finished my Photography Course and I am so far ahead with my Sociology Course that my next assignment is not due in till February 🙂
- Comment on at least 10 blog posts – 324 comments made, an average of 29 comments per week
- Reply/comment to/on emails/twitter/facebook/forums – No problems keeping up with this in the whole period 🙂
- Guest Posts (mine/others) – I have written 9 guest pieces and had 9 guests/interviews on my blog 🙂
- Read 1 chapter of fiction – I’ve read 6 books and 11.5 chapters of other books during this time
- Read 1 chapter of non-fiction – 12 chapters and one sociology book.
- Read at least one news article – 26 articles not including the in-numerous amount I did when trying to get my head round the Eurozone crisis!
- Artwork for WIP’s – 12 pieces of artwork
- 30 minutes of Wii fit per week – only 3 days where I completed this, but pain and a broken board did interfere with the good intentions here, lol
All in all a very good round and I hope to be able to improve on this next year! 😀
And my biggest success – completing my children’s book, a collection of stories and pictures I wrote when I was 11 years old that I have typed up, coloured in and presented nicely in a pdf.
You can download a free copy of the book here – Meet the PlushyPals
I would be most grateful for any feedback you can offer on the book, please let me know what you think of the work I did when I was just a little girl myself 😀
Please hop over and congratulate the other ROW80 participants on reaching the end of the round – Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list of other ROW80 participants…
See you in 2012 for the next Round of ROW80!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! xx
Thank you for reading! If you have enjoyed reading this post please share it with others who may be interested and I always enjoy receiving feedback and comments 🙂