Following Sunday’s massive post explaining my absence today see’s the return of a much shorter check-in…
For starter’s this week so far has been much less crazy than last week but I have looked at how much I can physically, mentally and emotionally manage at the moment goals wise and have decided to make some amendments.
So basically now having a house move to prepare for and needing time to rest I am going for short term goals to get me from one check-in to the next for the next few check-ins at least. I need to maintain my writing even if it’s only blogs and flash fiction for the next few weeks and interaction is also important to me, therefore my goals to take me to Sunday’s check-in are:
- Write blog posts for Thursday (The Beauty of a Woman blogfest), Friday (Flash Fiction), and Saturday (tbc).
- Comment on 5 ROW80 check-ins and 5 non ROW80 blog posts.
- Apply for 2 jobs
This really is a very minimal set of goals for me, but I need to give myself and break and not push myself too hard given all the other things I have to deal with right now!
So, all being well I will update you on Sunday!
Hope you have had a good week!
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list of other ROWers…
- ROW80 2012 – The White Rabbit Check-in (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 2012 – Guest Bloggers wanted (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 Check in – Explaining the one I missed, or a BPD crisis in progress and what happens if you smoke marijuana by mistake (showard76.wordpress.com)