I got this from Juli’s Blog who got this from Joleene’s blog, who got this from Ange’s blog, who Juli thinks probably got this from Kevin Bacon. OK, so maybe Juli made the Kevin Bacon part up. It’s a blog tag and I agree with Juli these are fun. A light refresher from all the heavy duty stuff I usually write and a chance to get to know a few things about me you may not otherwise know! lol So here goes!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 07.39 precisely, I remember looking at my phone as soon as I rolled over in bed, I wanted to check the time to see if I could get up or if it was still the middle of the night – and even though it’s a Sunday morning and I didn’t go to bed till after 4am I was wide awake so just got up anyway.
2. How do you like your steak? Well done, I don’t like meat that looks like it isn’t fully cooked even though steak is meant to be a bit pink I can’t eat it like that!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Iron Lady
4. What is your favorite TV show? I don’t watch TV shows on TV (I almost never watch normal TV), but I do watch a few shows online not sure which is my favourite though out of them, they are House, Bones, The Walking Dead and True Blood.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I would love to live in Vancouver, Canada; have done since I was a teenager, but I’ve not even been able to go there for a holiday yet
6. What did you have for breakfast? Haven’t had any yet, but when I do it will probably be a piece of dry toast and a yoghurt.
7. What is your favorite food? Bacon and sausages, I’m a meat loving gal 😀
8. Foods you dislike? Dairy, eggs, mushrooms, peppers, onion, actually quite a lot, I’m a bit of a fussy eater!
9. Favorite place to eat? Frankie and Bennies, they do the best herby potatoes and BBQ chicken pizza!
10. Favorite dressing? I dont really like dressing much, just maybe some BBQ sauce on my bacon sarnies
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? A blue Saab 93-vector tdi.
12. What are your favorite clothes? depends on what I’m doing or where I’m going, mostly I am very girly with my clothes I like pretty little dresses that show off my figure (which I am proud of for my age and having 2 grown-up kids) I like to show off my legs if it’s warm enough. I love beautiful ballgowns that make me feel like a princess, lol like this one I have which I call my Cinderella gown –
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I made a list of my ten dream holidays which you can read here – Armchair Traveller
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends if you want a refill, haha, are you drinking or filling? I’d prefer full!
15. Where would you want to retire? I don’t think I could handle retirement in the sense of doing nothing, I need to be busy! I don’t think I’ve worked enough to even consider it anyway, I’d rather have a job (need one now tbh!)
16. Favorite time of day? Is it bad that I keep saying depends? I like mornings for being productive while others are still asleep, I like evenings best if I’m out having fun, I like daytime best for working, going places and all that stuff…
17. Where were you born? Birmingham, England
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don’t watch much sport, The World’s Strongest Man is my favourite but that’s just an annual event, I like to watch Darts and Snooker occasionally but don’t really follow any on a regular basis.
19. What is your favorite fragrance? I like Dolce and Gabbanna and Ghost.
20. What is your favorite face cream? I don’t wear face creams.
21. Favorite baby/kids products? Baby wipes! Even though my kids are grown-up I still always have baby wipes, they are great for a quick freshen up, mopping up spills, cleaning surfaces, just so versatile!
22. People watcher? A bit, probably more of a floater though, centre of attention kinda gal I can’t help it!
23. Are you a morning or night person? I like to get up early to get things done, so I guess morning, but I like it best when I can burn the candle at both ends and manage on 4 hours sleep, then I can enjoy the night till late and still be up before anyone else!
24. Do you have any pets? A cat.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? I’ve got an interview this week so I might be getting back to work at last! fingers crossed!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? An author, then an artist, then an air-hostess, then a lawyer.
27. What is your favorite memory? I would say the day’s my children were born, but at the same time they were very scary worrying days because both of my children were seriously ill when they were born
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Hmmm, to be honest I’d prefer something like a snake or lizard rather than anything furry, but most of all I’d rather avoid pets in general, lol.
29. Are you married? widowed.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Always!
31. Been in a car accident? Two very minor ones, both NOT my fault thank goodness!
32. Any pet peeves? Oh where do I even start, I hate mess I like things tidy and organised. I hate bad teeth it really puts me off people if their teeth are bad. Feet – keep them away from me, I don’t want feet touching me. I don’t know there’s so many things that can wind me up, but even if they do you probably wouldn’t know as I’m too polite to complain most of the time…
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Meat feast, no peppers mushrooms, onions – just meat, meat and more meat!
34. Favorite flower? Not really into flowers but I guess Orchid is the one I like best.
35. Favorite ice cream? Toffee!
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? KFC
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? 3 times when I first started leaning when I was younger, then I left it about 10 years before trying again and passed on my third attempt that time.
38. From whom did you get your last email? lol, just checked my inbox to see, my latest email is from Martin Lewis of ‘MoneysavingExpert.com‘ a regular weekly money saving tips email I’m subscribed to cause I’m a ‘Joo’
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Amazon – books, CD’s, DVD’s, as if I haven’t got enough already! haha
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? errrmm… joined rehearsals for a musical production even though I’m terrified of singing in front of people!
41. Like your job? If blogging counts then yeah, otherwise jobless at the moment so can’t really say.
42. Broccoli? ’tis alright.
43. What was your favorite vacation? My Cruise last year of the Norwegian Fjords (which you can read about here)
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Fiance.
45. What are you listening to right now? Song’s from Musical’s trying to find one’s for me to sing!
46. What is your favorite color? Purple, blue – depends on my mood a bit.
47. How many tattoos do you have? Four, Celtic symbol on left shoulder, phoenix on ribs, flaming pentagram on right butt cheek, and a dagger on my neck – but I am having the dagger removed.
48. Coffee drinker? Yack – no way, can’t even stand the smell of the stuff!!
- The Random 48 (peachypains.com)
- 48 Questions About Me! (cinnabubbles.wordpress.com)
- 48 Questions (ramblingsfromthedarkness.wordpress.com)