For Sundays check-in I made a few, small realistic goals to bring me to today. Unfortunately after writing that post I crashed again…
- Write blog posts for each day
- Comment on 5 ROW80 check-ins and 5 non ROW80 blog posts.
- Do my first unit of the Business Course (which has finally started!)
- Do some work on my Sociology assignment
I didn’t manage to write anything myself but I had a couple of guest posts that I could use to tide me over for Monday and Tuesday’s posts.
I didn’t get to do any commenting 😦
I did manage to do half of the first unit of my business course and the assignment work that goes alongside those sections.
I didn’t get any work done on the Sociology course.
I also still need to award the Versatile Blogger award to 15 blogs.
I also haven’t done any work on preparing for the move!
So, all in all a pretty poor show – but not unexpected given my crash on Sunday!
But, I’m still here, still trying – at least I don’t just quit!!
That said my goals for taking me to Sunday’s check-in now are:
- Write some blog posts
- Comment on some blogs
- Answer my emails!!!
- Find 15 blogs to give the versatile blogger award to
- Continue working on my assignments
- Work on this new idea
That looks like a lot of goals but most of them are very flexible and not tied to SMART objectives, which allows me more breathing room.
How are you getting on with your goals?
Have you had to make adjustments?
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list of other ROW80 participants..
- Versatile Blogger Award (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 2012 – Baby Steps (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 2012 – Picking up the pieces (showard76.wordpress.com)