Isn’t it just typical that when you are having a really hard time of things something else always comes along to make things even harder!?
- Write some blog posts – I wrote 1 my Flash Fiction Friday piece
- Comment on some blogs – I managed to comment on 22 blog posts
- Answer my emails!!! – I did manage to get this done
- Find 15 blogs to give the versatile blogger award to – yay done, the full list is now on my post here
- Continue working on my assignments – didn’t get any extra done here
- Work on this new idea – I did manage to complete an online study pack and test that I needed to do for this and got the application in.
Okay so actually I did better than I thought, but all these guest posts have not been all that good at drawing traffic, clearly my own content is much more appealing, so I need to pull my finger out on writing original pieces, but I guess at least I had that stuff to fall back on while I was to up to it.
So, now for some goals for the next check-in…
- write some blog posts
- comment on some blogs
- work on assignments
- keep on top of emails
I’m leaving it at that still at the moment, now I just hope I don’t have any more setbacks while I am trying to crawl my way back to normality (well as normal as it gets in my life! lol)
How has your week been?
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list of fellow ROWers…
- ROW80 2012 – Baby Steps (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 2012 Check-in – Crashed again… (showard76.wordpress.com)