This game of tag has been circulating the blogosphere for a while now, amazingly I haven’t actually been tagged specifically, but everyone is adding the line “And anyone else that wants to play along, please, feel free to answer the questions and have some fun! Kinda like a break from the ordinary.” So I decided to jump on the band wagon, seeing as I could use a bit of light hearted relief! ;)
I’ve used Darlene Steelman‘s question set for my post…
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Darlene’s Eleven Questions of Doom (moo haa haa)!
1) Of the five senses – which would you sacrifice to keep the other four?
wow, tough starter. At first I thought ‘touch’ because I couldn’t live without music ( so need hearing), and I’d hate to lose my sight, and taste and smell are important for food, but then not feeling would be harder to cope with than not smelling, so I switch to ‘smell’ as the one I would sacrifice.
2) What is the first website you check in the morning?
3) Zombies or Vampires?
Ohhh, difficult, it’s a close call for me as I’ve been an addict of both since I was a kid, but I guess Vampires have always ‘just’ piped it at the post…
4) Feed the poor or Eat the rich?
Can we do both at once, feeding the poor by eating the rich? that would work wouldn’t it? ;)
5) Romance Novel or Thriller?
Thriller, no question. Can’t abide the soppy shite!! lol
6) Favorite Band?
Of all time – Alisha’s Attic.
7) Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall?
Summer, I hate cold, wet days and wind, so summer is the one that has the least of these (well, usually)
8) Is there anyone in your past that, looking back, you never would have dated?
Don’t think so, I think I’ve learnt something about myself (if nothing else) through every date I’ve had – no regrets
9) What could you eat over and over.. and over again?
Depends if ‘over and over’ was just like everyday or, immediately one after another? One after another, nothing, I’d get sick very quickly! If I just had to eat the same thing everyday, probably bacon sandwiches would be my choice :)
10) Which deadly sin would you most associate yourself with?
11) Car, motorcycle or something else? If something, else, what?
My random set of freaky/fun questions for you…
- You’re going into space for a year, who would you take with you?
- When was the last time you hugged a tree?
- If you were a superhero what would your name be?
- If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do?
- When was the last time you had a fight with yourself?
- If you were a rubber duck where would you be?
- The last person’s house you were in?
- What’s your most embarrassing moment?
- If you could buy any one thing regardless of cost, what would you buy?
- What is your favourite board game?
Now onto my victims!!!
I know a few people who would actually enjoy this so I’m tagging them first, then leaving the rest open like other have been doing:
- Helen – http://helz-design.com/blog/
- Ruth – http://sebasilver.wordpress.com/
- Angelika – http://angelikasgerman.co.uk/blog.php
And anyone else that wants to play along, please, feel free to answer the questions and have some fun! Kinda like a break from the ordinary.
- Tag! You’re It! (thedailywoman.wordpress.com)
- I have been Tagged And You Will Be Tagged Soooooon :P (ashscrapyard.wordpress.com)
- I’ve been tagged! :D (westendsingleton.wordpress.com)
- TAG… I am It Again! (allaboutlemon.com)
- TAG, thanks A! (ellejaysays.wordpress.com)
- 7 deadly sins of beauty TAG! (discoveringbeautytoday.blogspot.com)
- Lizzie tagged Moon (livin4twink.com)
- Tagged and Having a Little Fun (workthedream.wordpress.com)
- Tagged post (jmcartee.wordpress.com)
- Toothsome Aka Dolly Tagged Back By Jess And She’s IT! (allaboutlemon.com)
- TAG and I am IT… (allaboutlemon.com)
- Quiz (mylovelythoughtsdotcom.wordpress.com)
- You Have Been Tagged… (prettierinpink.wordpress.com)
- I’m tagged #2 :D (nenskeifacestheworld.wordpress.com)
- Tag! You’re It! (kayjai.wordpress.com)
- TAG: If you are not on this list and want to be, just join in! (auroramorealist.wordpress.com)
- Awards All Around (blueepicgeek.wordpress.com)