If you read Wednesday’s check-in you will know I got the keys to my new house on Monday.
It is now Sunday and I have moved and unpacked – YES! I am that OCD/Anal that as I bought a box/bag into the new house I immediately unpacked it. As a result the new house already looks like a proper home, the only thing missing is pictures on the walls!
- Moving house – done
- Blog posts – I managed to knock up simple posts for Thursday, Friday and Saturday and of course this check-in
- Emails – due to getting up mega early one morning I managed to catch up with all my replies to emails and even managed to find a bit of time to comment on 11 blog posts!
Even though the move is done now I still have quite a lot of sorting to do (paperwork, picture hanging and appointments). I have to wait for my internet to be connected at the new house on Wednesday so my online time is limited until after that is done! Then I need to catch up with my assignments again, and of course I need a rest as this week has been exhausting! So my goals for Wednesday’s check-in are:
- Paperwork and picture hanging etc in new house
- Write some blog posts
- Try to keep up with emails
- Start on assignments
Hopefully I will be able to get back to writing more again soon!
How has your week been?
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list of other ROW80 participants…
- ROW80 2012 Check-in – I have the keys (showard76.wordpress.com)