Woo hoo I’m officially back online properly! YAY!! 😀
My internet was connected up this morning and the first task of the day for me – this post! lol
- Paperwork and picture hanging etc in new house – I haven’t hung the pictures yet as I have ended up running around with lots of other little tasks around the house, but paperwork has been sorted (although that is a never ending task really isn’t it!? always more to do, lol).
- Write some blog posts – I got a couple of posts written for Monday and Tuesday so all ok there 🙂
- Try to keep up with emails – Just about, with limited internet access, thankfully all sorted now!
- Start on assignments – yeah, a brief attempt that can be pushed forward more now I’m back online properly 😀
So, now I can remove the ‘moving’ tasks from my goals and get back to some more writing based goals for the next check-in:
- daily blog posts
- read/comment on others posts
- keep up with emails
- do my assignments
- catch up with social media
- get back to writing on my WIP (hopefully! lol)
Okay so I’m not gonna push it too much just yet as I do still have a few bits to do around the house and appointments/meetings to go to that might reduce my available time somewhat, but I really want to try hard to build back up to my original goals bit by bit!
Wish me luck on getting back to normal! 😀
How has your week been?
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list of other ROW80 participants..