Inspired by fellow blogger Marcia Richards’ post 10 Questions and 8 great links todays post is bought to you by – YOU.
Yes, today I want to interview you my followers, so I have copied Marcia’s list of questions and I would love for you to answer them in the comments section! Choose as many or as few as you like to answer, but if you can manage all 10 that would be awesome!
I love to find out more about my followers and who they are, and I think things like this are a fun way to start up a conversation – so I do hope you will play along! 😀
I’ll start by answering the questions myself…
1. What’s your quirkiest trait? I have so many, I don’t know which would be the quirkiest!? What do you think? Is it my obsessive alphabetical organising of everything from books to CD’s, buying items of clothing in every available colour of the same item, or have you spotted something else while reading my blogs?
2. What are your 3 favorite scents? Bacon cooking, Dolce and Gabbana perfume, and the smell of grass after light rain.
3. What is the best thing you ever wrote? oooh, tough one. I guess it is probably the stuff I write about living with BPD, even though that isn’t just one thing…
4. What is your favorite line in a book or movie? Not sure I have a favourite as such, but the line I remember most is “Got a TV guide, don’t need a TV” from the Lost Boys as it kinda became a motto for me when I stopped watching TV, lol.
6. What’s your best feature? I think my hair maybe, everyone always comments on the colours 🙂
7. Where would you go if you had a time machine? hmmm, I think I would like to go back to ancient Egypt and see the pyramids being built 🙂
8. What superpower would you like to have? Super strength, it would be so useful for helping people with so many things from getting people out of places when trapped, such as accidents or just day to day lifting a carrying of things for people 🙂
9. If someone wrote a book about you, what would the title be? Life in a Pinball Machine
10. If a movie was being made of your life, who would play you? I think Katie Holmes might be a good choice as she looks a bit like me and is dainty enough too.
There you go, now lets see your answers – and don’t forget to include a link to your blog so my followers can hop over a check yours out too! 😉
- Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) Video (wekureburns.wordpress.com)