Well, it has been another interesting period since Sunday’s check-in!
Although due to my internet access dying on Sunday afternoon and it will not be restored until Thursday this has impacted on how much I have been able to get done with my goals, but more detail on that below.
On top of that I have been graciously awarded with the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger’ award by my dear fellow BPD blogger – The Quiet Borderline.
- At least 5 post per week (not including check-ins) – I’ve written one new post and already had most of the week scheduled, just need to do Friday and Saturday’s posts to complete the week.
- Guest posts (me writing for others and others for me) and interviews – I have been asked to do one guest post which (internet permitting) I will get done soon.
- Pages – Keep up to date – nothing yet due to lack of internet access.
- Comments – read and comment/like at least 10 blogs per week and keep up with responding to comments on my blog – just about managing with the internet issues! I’ve done 5 comments so far…
At least 1 book per week (fiction or non fiction)– to meet 50/50 (Fifty/Fifty.Me) challenge and reduce my ‘to be read’ pile – currently reading Catch 22, but at a slower pace than my usual reading rate
At least one news article per week – None this week.
Do any Beta Reading that I have lined up – None to do
At least 500 words per week on any of my 3 wip’s. Priority on ‘The Way I See It’ my BPD book, which I hope to complete this round as my overall goal for the round. – None, Looks like this will rollover to the next round after the chaos this round!
At least 1 drawing per week, either for pleasure, wip or comic strip. Blog it, why chose to draw this, what it is etc – None.
At least 30 mins every other day, either wii fit, step or pilates (maybe join a pilates class?) – None.
OU weekly requirements – yeah, working on another assignment, which requires a big presentation.
Complete at least one study block of Business course per week – I did my first assignment.
Emails – keep up with reading, responding and tidy inbox weekly – just about, again due to the internet issues.
Music – Add at least 5 CD’s per week to back-up/itunes etc on laptop/server – None.
Movies – Watch at least one NEW film per week for 50/50 challenge – None.
TV Shows – watch Bones, House and The Walking Dead weekly episodes – none since the internet went down as I watch online.
Photography – Approach 1 stranger, photograph them and blog about it – Not started back on this one yet.
Now for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award…
Now from looking at the Quiet Borderline’s blog post there are no rules about this one, so all I have to do is award it to someone else who I consider to be a Very Inspiring Blogger and my choice is…
And finally so having no internet access made it difficult to keep up with the levels of productivity I had restored last week, but I also had the small issue of doing a lot of research for the BIG interview.
I went to the interview on Tuesday, and I am pleased to say it went really well. I should hear back from them in 7-10 days about if I am through to the next stage. Fingers crossed!!
I also helped out a friend who is moving home and went to my therapy session, so lots of other stuff going on beside my goals as always!
How has your week been?
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list of other ROWers…
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (leartisteboots.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (allaboutlemon.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (ilustradoradeprincesas.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Blogger & Very Inspiring Blogger Awards (kathrynmartins1.wordpress.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (workthedream.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Blog and Very Inspiring Blog Award (somkritya.wordpress.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)