Don’t you just hate it when you are feeling mega productive but things outside your control have to ruin it for you!?
It has been one of those weeks this week and it isn’t going to get any better next week, which is a real let down for me as it means finishing this round of ROW80 is going to be on a low rather than a high.
Because I have no goddamn internet, and can only get online occasionally to keep up with the most important things, no time for any extras.
- At least 5 post per week (not including check-ins) – I’ve only written one post ready for next week and really need to pull my finger out on this one today or my blog will be empty this week!! 😦
- Guest posts (me writing for others and others for me) and interviews – I still need to write the guest post I was asked to do last week.
- Pages – Keep up to date – nothing yet due to lack of internet access.
- Comments – read and comment/like at least 10 blogs per week and keep up with responding to comments on my blog – struggling due to lack of internet, trying to comment when I can but not really getting much done here.
At least 1 book per week (fiction or non fiction)– to meet 50/50 (Fifty/Fifty.Me) challenge and reduce my ‘to be read’ pile – still reading Catch 22 I can’t believe how slow I am reading!
At least one news article per week – None this week.
Do any Beta Reading that I have lined up – None to do
At least 500 words per week on any of my 3 wip’s. Priority on ‘The Way I See It’ my BPD book – none at all
At least 1 drawing per week, either for pleasure, wip or comic strip. Blog it, why chose to draw this, what it is etc – None.
At least 30 mins every other day, either wii fit, step or pilates (maybe join a pilates class?) – Physio only.
OU weekly requirements – The only REAL success for this check-in is that I did the massive presentation assignment, now I don’t have another one due till May so I can concentrate on other things for a little while and play catch up – when once I have the internet that is!!
Complete at least one study block of Business course per week – Started looking at second assignment but as the course is online I’ve not had chance to do much! 😦
Emails – keep up with reading, responding and tidy inbox weekly – just about, again due to the internet issues.
Music – Add at least 5 CD’s per week to back-up/itunes etc on laptop/server – None.
Movies – Watch at least one NEW film per week for 50/50 challenge – None.
TV Shows – watch Bones, House and The Walking Dead weekly episodes – none since the internet went down as I watch online.
Photography – Approach 1 stranger, photograph them and blog about it – Not started back on this one yet.
So, all in all a big let down. A very frustrating week and knowing I have the same to face this week is depressing!! 😦
How has your week been?
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list of other ROW80 participants…
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (leartisteboots.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (allaboutlemon.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (ilustradoradeprincesas.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Blogger & Very Inspiring Blogger Awards (kathrynmartins1.wordpress.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (workthedream.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Blog and Very Inspiring Blog Award (somkritya.wordpress.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (robertoalborghetti.wordpress.com)