First of all I would like to say THANK YOU to all three 😀
Now, as you probably know I have been tagged several times before, and also received the versatile blogger a number of times. So, I’m going to cheat on both. I’m not posting the rules and not tagging anyone else. If you want to play along and answer the following questions then feel free to consider yourself tagged!
1. Do you have any tattoo’s? If so, do they have a special meaning? I have 4. The first is a small celtic symbol on my upper left arm, second a flaming pentagram on my right butt cheek, third a phoenix on my right ribs and 4th a bloody dagger on my neck. None have special meaning other than being done at times of crisis, a form of self-harm and I’m having laser treatment to remove the dagger as it is not a nice look!
2. If you had one day to do anything you wanted, with as much money as you needed, what would you do? I don’t know, one day isn’t very long. I guess if you could just pay for everything on that day then ‘use’ the things after I would use the day to book all the holidays and events around the world I want to go on with friends and family so that we can go do all the things we want to do 🙂
3. Do you like to play games? If so, what is your favorite? (see how I spelled that, that’s how you know I’m from the US) I don’t have much time for games, I guess I prefer board games to computer games, something like Pictionary would probably come near to being my favourite.
4. What do think others would say they like most about you? I’m funny.
5. Do you agree with those opinions about you? Why or why not? I don’t think I am very funny, but each to their own.
6. When you go to church, a group or other… do you pick the same seat every time? I don’t go to church, but most of the time when we go to the pub we all sit at the same table and moan if someone else is sitting there, lol.
7. If you could have one day to spend with someone famous, who and why? Haha, Good Sharon or Bad Sharon? Good Sharon would probably spend the day with someone like Margaret Thatcher to discuss politics and the decisions she made in the 80’s when she was PM; Bad Sharon would spend the day with Jason Statham – in bed! haha
8. What one item would you bring to a deserted island? A book
9. How long do you use a bath towel before washing it? Most times I put it straight in the wash but occasionally I use it, hang it on the radiator use it once more then wash it.
10. Is there one person who you think made the biggest impact in your life? Who and how? I don’t think so.
11. Did you like school? Why or why not? Yes, for the learning, No for the hell and bullying I went through.
1. What is your favourite song of all time, and why? If it is a song that you relate to in some way, personally or it just describes you and your life, please say why . I have two, first ‘Something Inside So Strong’ by Labi Siffre it describes the strength I have (even though I often don’t believe it myself) and how I keep on going no matter what barriers are put before me. Second, ‘Stranded’ by Heart, this one speaks of my fear of abandonment and how I feel I will always be left stranded by those I need the most, when I need them the most.
2. If you had to lose your sight or your hearing permanently, which would you give up and why? Just thinking about that freaks me out, I was going to say hearing but then I would lose music which I love, but I couldn’t lose sight as I am a very visually orientated person!
3. Do you believe in “sixth sense”? What do you believe? Do you believe intuition is part of a sixth sense? I don’t really know, I guess I believe in the possibility…
4. Dogs or cats? Discuss. Neither, I’m not really an animal person, I tolerate pets when we have had them but I would rather have a lizard than anything with fur!
5. Have you ever experienced a life changing “movie” moment? (Good or bad) Describe. Too many, all bad, read my blogs, lot’s of them are in there 😦
6. Is honesty always the best policy?! Mostly yes, I only ever lie by omission, never outright lies.
7. Hope or torture? Digress errrm… hope can be torture…
8. ”A heart can be broken, but it still keeps beating away just the same” – do you believe broken hearts can be mended? I don’t know, not experienced the mending so doubt it…
9. Ever read a book that changed your life? Go. Nope, inspired, upset, made me ‘think’ yes but changed my life, no.
10. Ever danced in the rain? When, why, how did it feel? (I stole this one!) No, but I should, I love to dance!
11. I believe we can’t exist without having faith in something. Do you have a faith? If so, what is it and why do you believe in it? For example, I believe in the power of love… I guess I must have some faith in something deep down, but it’s not a tangible thing like most people have. I don’t believe in God that’s for sure. I guess nature, spirituality and self are the things I have most faith in.
Thanks Guys 😀
Play along if you like! 😀
- Inspiring Chaos and Versatility with Information (lovesexandmarriage.wordpress.com)
- “Wanna see me stick Nine Inch Nails through each one of my eyelids” (justwilliam1959.wordpress.com)
- Labi Siffre – Into the light (plexity.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blog Award again and Where else can you find me? Social Networks I am on. (showard76.wordpress.com)
- Defined by grief, five years on? (navigatingcyberloss.wordpress.com)
- I Have Been Nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award! (thriftynut.wordpress.com)
- And We’re Versatile (mydestiny2011.com)
- Howdy! Chuckles Smiles with Sunshine! (seraphim6.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award! Who? Me? Yes, you. That’s who. (fortyandfeelingit.wordpress.com)
- Lucky 7 Meme (showard76.wordpress.com)
- I Would Like To Thank … (l2ee2l.wordpress.com)
- TAG… I am It Again! (allaboutlemon.com)
- Donuts Do Me In! (seraphim6.wordpress.com)
- Eleven questions X 2 (scatteringmoments.wordpress.com)
- I got tagged … (helzdesign.wordpress.com)
- Tag, Im It, Again (gypsy116.wordpress.com)
- TAG!!! You’re IT! (onemindmanydetours.wordpress.com)
- Versatility is a Good Thing (nochargebookbunch.com)
- Tag! I’m it! And you can be tagged too! (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)