Well, its the first of April, Happy April Fools Day! I hope you don’t get caught by any jokers today, but if you do and it’s a good, funny one please tell me about it in the comments, I could use a laugh!!
Tomorrow marks the start of Round 2 of ROW80 for this year and I am working on my goals post for that, but in the meantime I thought I would do a round up of the year to date on my blog and you can see just what I have been up to in case you missed anything! 🙂
Let’s start with the big milestones…
Yesterday marked the passing of the 70,000 hits mark on my blog!
March also bought the most hits in a single month with a grand total of 13,005 hits!
My total hits for the year so far is 36,157
My daily average is 400 hits
The busiest day of the year (and all time) was February 20th with 571 hits.
The five most popular posts of all time are:
- Have you met Herman the Friendship Cake? A recipe blog
- Which celebrities have Borderline Personality Disorder?
- What is the difference between prejudice and discrimination?
- 10 Myths about Borderline Personality Disorder Dispelled
- Paranoia, Delusions and Dissociation in Borderline Personality Disorder
Of the new posts published this year the top five are:
- My List of New Things to Try 2012 – A Bucket List
- Do Borderlines lack Empathy?
- Chronic Feelings of Emptiness in Borderline Personality Disorder
- How to communicate with someone with BPD
- Book Review – Divergent by Veronica Roth and The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Looking like a good year so far on the blogging front!
And to top it off I have received several blogging awards from my fellow bloggers already this year, the latest being the Inspiring Blogger Award which Mandi has graciously bestowed upon me – THANK YOU so much Mandi. I always love it when other bloggers feel I am worthy of these awards 😀
The rules for accepting the award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award: Huge thanks to Mandi for this, I only just realised while writing this post that I hadn’t followed her back on the blogging front (now corrected!). A fellow BPD sufferer I have just read some of her recent posts and found them very informative and interesting – looking forward to keeping up with them regularly now! 🙂
2. Share 7 things about yourself: Okay this is getting difficult now after having so many awards that require this! Let’s see if I can think of anything new/different…
- I have just had my lip pierced to join my other piercings (nose, belly button and ears)
- I have just had a new tattoo, a butterfly on my lower left abdomen
- I have had my hair slightly restyled so I now have an asymmetrical style, with a shaved bit on the right side with a pattern shaved into it and the left side is longer, I still have colours in it – currently tangerine orange and bright pink, but I will be going back to my blue/purple/red once this fades.
- Sorry I can’t think of anything else I haven’t already mentioned in other ones of these!
3. Nominate 7 bloggers for the award: Please pop by and check out these great bloggers 🙂
- Tales from the Motherland
- Darlene Steelman
- Sonia G Medeiros
- August McLaughlin’s Blog
- Cassandra Parkin
- sevae unplugged
- ROW80 2012 Check-in – Very Inspiring Blogger Award (showard76.wordpress.com)
- Blogger of the Month Award – December (showard76.wordpress.com)
- And the Liebster Award Goes To… (quitthecure.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (theobamacrat.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award # 2 (myownavalon.wordpress.com)
- The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (leartisteboots.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger and Inspiring Blogger Awards (mamasgottabake.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 2012 – Versatile Blogger Award (showard76.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (allaboutlemon.com)
- Confidence Boosters: Inspiring and Versatile Blogger Awards (writingyourdestiny.com)