Yesterday saw the start of the next round of ROW80 for 2012. I’m back again to have a shot at trying to do better on my writing goals than I managed in the last round.
For Round 1 I had a huge list of goals and due to a variety of personal problems I ended up not being able to meet as many of them as I had hoped.
As a result this time I am keeping my goals down to give me a more achievable overall aim.
I’m also going to just check-in on Sunday’s this round rather than twice a week.
So without further ado my goals for this round are…
Work on my WIP’s, I’m not setting a number or hours, just an intention that I will do ‘something’ with them for each of them during the round.
Blog 5 days a week (not including ROW80 Sunday check-in)
Read at least one book per week for the 50/50 challenge.
That’s it, simple and basic goals. I will include any other things I have achieved in my check-in’s but I’m not setting anything else as goals, I need to take it easy on myself for a little while still yet!!
Click here to follow the LINKY to see who else is back for this round, who is new and why not even sign-up yourself!! 😀
- ROW80 2012 – Guest Bloggers wanted (showard76.wordpress.com)
- #ROW80 Goals for Round 1 2012 (showard76.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 2012 Check-in – Final check-in for Round 1 (showard76.wordpress.com)
- As the ROW Flies (doingthewritething.wordpress.com)
- ROW80 commitment (audreykalman.wordpress.com)
- Roaring into ROW80 (jenniferjensen.com)
- Row80 – Round 1 Comes to a Close (debrakristi.wordpress.com)
- #ROW80 Round 1 Wrap-up (raelynbarclay.wordpress.com)