It would appear award season is in full swing again, I’ve seen many of my fellow bloggers posting about the awards they have received lately and now I’m doing my own acceptance post!
It is with great honour, pride and appreciation that I accept the Versatile Blogger Award from But She’s Crazy… and the Reader Appreciation Award from The Quiet Borderline – Thank you both so much for the awards and for reading and commenting on my blog. Both these ladies have great blogs themselves and you should all go and check them out!!
Okay, so on with the awards stuff…
Versatile Blogger Award
• Thank the person who gave you this award. (Above)
• Include a link to their blog. (Above)
• Next, select blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly, who you wish to give this award to.
• Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
• Make sure to comment on those people’s blogs so that they are aware of their nomination (which is the award itself).
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Now, I have had this award a number of times before and I’m not sure I can come with 7 new things to tell you so I’m skipping that bit. As for the nominations, see below…
Reader Appreciation Award
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog. – Done
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to. – Done.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number. – See below
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.- Done.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you. – Done.
1- What is your favorite colour? Depends on my mood, purple is often my top choice, closely followed by blue, but I also tend to like green and red a fair bit too…
2- What is your favorite animal? I think this one changes for me too, at the moment I’m thinking Elephant, but I’m sure I’ve said other animals when asked before…
3- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Pepsi
4- Facebook or Twitter? Neither right now, I use a lot of social media platforms, but I love WordPress best!
5- Favorite pattern? String Art patterns
6- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving.
7- Favorite number? dunno, don’t think I have one, I used to say 13 just to be pedantic… lol
8- Favorite day of the week? Depends what is happening, Wednesday’s are good at the moment because we have our Pool matches, lol
9- Favorite flower? Not that keen on flowers, but I guess Orchids and Bluebells…
10- What is your passion? I’m passionate about anything I do… does that count?
I am going to cheat a bit on the nominations…
I want to award a few specific blogs with these awards, they can have one or both, that is up to them, even if they have received either before… I nominate –
As that was only 3 blogs, If you have not received either of these awards before PLEASE accept this as your open invitation to claim one or both also! Everyone who reads my blog is truly amazing and I love reading all your blogs too, so I want to share the loving as far and wide as I can.
- The Versatile Blogger Award (restinginawareness.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (tamlinsey.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award (nabadip.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award ^_^ (asthafrozenviv.wordpress.com)
- Now I Have To Live Up To This – Versatile Blogger Award (25dancer.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award! Who? Me? Yes, you. That’s who. (fortyandfeelingit.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award! (rockbottomt-shirts.com)
- Versatile Blogger Awards Presented By Lily Wight ~ The Arcade of Arts & Arcana (lilywight.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award (ayearoflivingwisely.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award, the Liebster Award, and… (magnetforfoolishness.wordpress.com)
- Reader’s Appreciation Award! (preacherswifeintheknow.wordpress.com)
- I have been Sprinkled by Awards. (positiveboomer.wordpress.com)