You may or may not have noticed that I am lacking slightly lately…
I am struggling to find anything to write about. My inspiration and motivation are empty, I cannot think of anything to write. For blog posts, for my book, anything… it’s all just blank.
I thought I would be full of ideas and have lots to write about after going on my Arvon course, but instead there is just a void.
Sure, using the writing exercises I could churn out lots of flash fiction pieces, but if that is all I am posting my blog would soon get monotonous and boring. My readers are used to a variety of subjects flowing here, if I just write about the same thing all the time it wont be the same.
I don’t know what to do about this, I can only hope that something will come along to inspire me again before I end up with day after day of not posting!
For now though at least I have been able to share that I am having this issue so that if there are days with nothing here you know why.
I might pull out the 30 day blog challenge that I did last year and see if following that again can get me back into the groove, but I also have the issue of being away for a week very soon that I either need to get some posts scheduled in advance for or end up with a whole week of not posting.
If anyone has any other good ideas to get me back into the flow, please share them below! Thank you
- Totleigh Barton – Arvon Writing Course. Part 6 (showard76.wordpress.com)
- Totleigh Barton – Arvon Writing Course. Part 5 (showard76.wordpress.com)
- Critical Components of Flash Fiction and Flash Nonfiction (lenleatherwood.wordpress.com)
- What’s next? (notjustsassyontheinside.wordpress.com)
- Inspiration (sssstrands.wordpress.com)
- Words come easily – except when they don’t… (showard76.wordpress.com)
- Inspiring Blog Award (odetomyabode.com)
- What Do You Say On the Days You Don’t Know What To Say? (write-2-be.com)
- Awesome # 102: Inspiration (jodieawesome.wordpress.com)
- Stealing Ideas and Fears (nothinghurt.wordpress.com)
- 12 Tips To Help Overcome Writer’s Block (bloggingtips.com)
- Author Stephen Herfst on his Writing Space and Zed (teacherwriter.net)
- Blog of the Week & Post of the Week-5 (arindammohapatra.wordpress.com)