First of all apologies for my absence. I am okay, I have just been empty of words as I explained in a recent post. I think (hope) that the words are beginning to return to me now, but I’m due to go on holiday, so I won’t be back to regular posting until I after I return from that. Thank you for all the kind words checking in on me 🙂 Normal service will resume shortly!
Here are the rules for acceptance:
– Thank the one who nominated you by linking back (above)
– Nominate 5 ladies for this award (below)
– Let your nominees know by leaving a comment on their sites (done)
– Copy and paste the award image on your site (above)
I would like to nominate the following ladies for their amazing blogs. Keep up the good work ladies! (In no particular order)
Now the game of tag:
- You must post the rules
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
- Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
- Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post
- Let them know they’ve been tagged
Here are the questions Pleun set for me with my answers…
- Do you collect anything? I’ve always been a collector, I still have my coin collection from when I was a kid but I got rid of my stamp and postcard collections. Now I tend to collect books, DVDs and CD’s mainly
- How did you meet your best friend? We met at primary school when we were about 7 years old
- What do you do when you do not blog? Other writing, studying, reading, pub, hang out with friends, voluntary work, lots of stuff really, I’d like to get a job soon so I can include that!
- Have you ever been to Mexico? I haven’t, but I would like to go one day 🙂
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? Ohh, so much. Buy a big house, lots of cars, a horse, go on lots of holidays to visit all the places I’ve always wanted to go to. Clear friends debts (I don’t have any of my own to clear). Just enjoy it!
- What is on your bucket list (i.e. what do you still need/want to do before you die)? Travelling mainly, that is the main thing I want to do.
- What is your favorite drink? I guess it would be pepsi
- Do you have a bad habit? If yes, what is it? Smoking, not eating properly, sex, I am a girl of many vices!
- What was your favorite class in school? Geography, I loved learning about the world that I hope to see one day!
- Why is the place where you live, perfect for you? Since moving here I have grown my first own friendship circle since school, it’s city-life close to the countryside (best of both), everything is here that I need.
- Do you have a swimming pool? (If yes, can I come visit?) I don’t, if I win the lottery my house will have one! and I used to have a hot-tub when I lived with my fiancé…
I’m going to cheat a little as I really like those questions so I am setting them for the people I tag too!
Here are the 11 I tag:
The Quiet Borderline
If you feel like playing along but I haven’t tagged you feel free to join in anyway 😀
- Beautiful Blogger Award (crazyinthecoconut.co.uk)
- Beautiful Blogger Award (kindredspirit23.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Blogger Award (starseedbabbles.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Blogger Award (tarawoodruff.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Blogger Award (onlinefunland.wordpress.com)
- Tag – You’re It! (tennizzlle.com)
- The Beautiful Blogger Award (sabinianabalagtasbaliba.com)
- Beautiful Blogger Award (worldlywinds.com)
- Beautiful Blogger Award (auroramorealist.wordpress.com)
- beautiful blogger award (tinyinc.wordpress.com)