The Quiet Borderline has most generously created a new award for all the blogging mentalists out there and I was honoured to have this award bestowed upon me. Thank you so much Quiet, you are an inspiration and much loved in the blogosphere!
Here are the rules for accepting the Strong Person Award:
1. Make sure to add in the text (below) and image (above) to spread the love and add how little or how much you want!
You heard me right! You are not weak, you are strong. You are not a failure, you are a fighter! This goes out to all mentalists. And it’s a gift from The Quiet Borderline to you all – Please spread the love. Mental health is not something to be sneered at and it deserves much more respect. Stop the stigmatising.
2. Name your diagnoses – Stand loud and proud! You can tell us a little about them also if you’d like. How you’re affected by these diagnoses and how you are fighting your way out of them. (see below)
3. Add a photo of yourself, or some abstract picture that represents you, anything you like! (below)
4. Send this on to as many, yes, as many, people that you like. It can be five, ten, fifty. (below)
I have only one diagnosis Borderline Personality Disorder; diagnosed in 2010 after many years of ups and downs finally everything made sense, now after an awful 2011 I am finally getting ‘well’ and 2012 is turning into the best year I have had for many years.
Finally to present the award to as many deserving mentalists as possible – first of all I want to say if you haven’t yet received this award or are not on the list below then please accept this award for yourself now as well, it is for all of you! 😀
- Strong Person Award (prideinmadness.wordpress.com)
- Sisterhood and Strong Person Awards (gypsy116.wordpress.com)
- This Week in Mentalists – The ‘This is who we really are’ edition (theworldofmentalists.com)
- Strength in numbers: the Strong Person award. (halfwaybetweenthegutter.wordpress.com)
- Schema Therapy for Borderline Personality Disorder (authorjaenwirefly.wordpress.com)
- Are you Borderline or do you have BPD? (authorjaenwirefly.wordpress.com)
- This Week in Mentalists – The Olympic Marathon Edition (theworldofmentalists.com)
- Types of borderline personality disorder (psychscoop.wordpress.com)
- Guest Blog- Hope for those with BPD (dbtjourney.wordpress.com)
- An Interview with Joel Paris, M.D. on Treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder-Podcast (authorjaenwirefly.wordpress.com)